The Champaign-Urbana Public Health District (CUPHD), in partnership with Carle Health, OSF HealthCare, Christie Clinic, Promise Healthcare, and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign continue community-based COVID-19 booster and Pfizer pediatric vaccination clinics.
Illinois Conference Center off of St. Mary’s Road, Champaign
- Boosters only
- December 1st, 2nd, and 10th
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Walk-in; no appointment needed (Enter through the conference center doors on the east side of the complex and not the iHotel)
*PLEASE NOTE DECEMBER 10TH WILL BE THE LAST DAY FOR BOOSTERS AT THE ILLINOIS CONFERENCE CENTER.
Kohl’s Plaza – 1901 N. Market Street, Champaign
- Moderna and Pfizer booster appointments are available through MyCarle and the Carle hotline at (217) 902-6100 for the weekend clinic.
- December 5:
- Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Pediatric vaccine appointments will be made available at primary care locations at a later date.
- Christie Clinic is partnering with the Champaign-Urbana Public Health (CUPHD) to staff and administer COVID-19 vaccines at community-based clinics.
- Parents and guardians of Christie Clinic patients aged 5-11 are encouraged to sign their child up for one of the above-mentioned community vaccine clinics.
- Promise Healthcare is offering the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine for children 5-11 years old.
- 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday by appointment only for 5-11. Call 217-403-5402.
- 805 Bloomington Road (a few steps away from our main clinic) in Champaign.
- Boosters are available for all adults; walk-in appointments are available for both adult vaccinations and boosters.
- Testing is by appointment only for all ages.
- Appointments will be available at all of the primary care offices and can be scheduled through //osfhealthcare.org/vaccine.
- Visit www.vaccinefinder.org for available appointments at local pharmacies.
Please note, additional vaccination options may be available through school districts and other retail locations.
Additional information on COVID-19 vaccinations can be found at: https://www.c-uphd.org/covid-vaccinations.html.