Additional community vaccination clinics continue next week
The Champaign-Urbana Public Health District (CUPHD), in partnership with Carle Health, OSF HealthCare, Christie Clinic, Promise Healthcare, and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign are hosting additional community-based COVID-19 booster and Pfizer pediatric vaccination clinics next week.
Illinois Conference Center off of St. Mary’s Road, Champaign
- Boosters only
- November 22nd, 23rd, 30th; December 1st, 2nd
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Walk-in; no appointment needed (Please enter through the conference center doors on the east side of the complex and not the iHotel)
*Due to the high rate of infection in Illinois, boosters are available to anyone 18 years of age and older who are at least six months after the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna and two months after the initial J&J dose.
Kohl’s Plaza – 1901 N. Market Street, Champaign
- Appointments are available through MyCarle and the Carle hotline at (217) 902-6100. Carle community vaccine clinics will be staffed with many of the care providers from Carle Pediatric and Family Medicine areas or are specially trained to administer vaccine to children.
- Weekend clinic hours through November:
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- December 4th – 5th:
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Moderna and Pfizer booster appointments at Kohl’s Plaza can also be scheduled at MyCarle and through the hotline.
- Pediatric vaccine appointments will be made available at primary care locations at a later date.
- Christie Clinic is partnering with the Champaign-Urbana Public Health (CUPHD) to staff and administer COVID-19 vaccines at community-based clinics.
- Parents and guardians of Christie Clinic patients aged 5-11 are encouraged to sign their child up for one of the above-mentioned community vaccine clinics.
- Promise Healthcare is offering the Pfizer-BioNTech pediatric vaccine for children 5-11 years old.
- 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday by appointment only for 5-11. Call 217-403-5402.
- 805 Bloomington Road (a few steps away from our main clinic) in Champaign.
- We are taking another step forward in our nation’s fight against the COVID-19 virus.
- Appointments will be available at all of the primary care offices and can be scheduled through //osfhealthcare.org/vaccine.
- Visit www.vaccinefinder.org for available appointments at local pharmacies.
Please note, additional vaccination options may be available through school districts and other retail locations.
Additional information on COVID-19 vaccinations can be found at: https://www.c-uphd.org/covid-vaccinations.html.