Carle Illinois College of Medicine Students are helping answer questions about and advocate for the COVID-19 vaccine through a new vaccine public service announcement.
The Champaign-Urbana Public Health District (CUPHD), in partnership with Carle Health, OSF HealthCare, Christie Clinic, Promise Healthcare, and the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign will be hosting community-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for individuals that live or work in Champaign County, 16 years of age or older, who have not yet received their first dose of the vaccine.
Additional vaccination clinics for the week of April 19, 2021 will be available by appointment only at the following locations:
OSF HealthCare hosting at the Rantoul Youth Center, 1306 Country Club Lane, Rantoul. This site will only be accepting those fitting the criteria who are 18+ years of age.
To register for Monday, April 19:
To register for Tuesday, April 20:
- Phone appointments: (217) 892-6844.
- Email address for questions and assistance: email@example.com.
- If you do not feel well the day of your appointment, please call to reschedule.
Christie Clinic hosting at Meadowbrook Community Church, 1902 S. Duncan Road, Champaign. This site will only be accepting those fitting the criteria who are 18+ years of age.
- Stay up to date on community-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics by downloading the Christie Clinic app and opting in to notifications.
- To expedite your appointment, please complete the form included in your confirmation email.
- If you do not feel well the day of your appointment, please follow cancellation/rescheduling instructions in the confirmation email.
Promise Healthcare, 819 Bloomington Road, Champaign.
- Call the COVID Care line at: (217) 403-5402.
- Individuals will need to register as a patient.
- Call (217) 902-6100 to schedule or use MyCarle for the fastest service.
- Those interested in receiving their vaccination at Kohl’s Plaza in Champaign should request to be notified of available appointments online at: https://tinyurl.com/CarleCCvax.
- Visit www.vaccinefinder.org for available COVID-19 vaccination appointments at local pharmacies.