Today, January 18, Region 6 qualifies for Tier One mitigations. Under Tier One, the following changes apply:
Bars & Restaurants
- All bars and restaurants close at 11pm and may reopen no earlier than 6am the following day
- Indoor service limited to the lesser of 25 guests or 25% capacity per room
- Establishments offering indoor service must serve food
- Indoor service reservations limited to 2-hour maximum duration and maximum 4 persons per party (dining only with members of the same household recommended)
- All bar and restaurant patrons should be seated at tables
- No ordering, seating, or congregating at bar (bar stools should be removed)
- Tables should be 6 feet apart
- No standing or congregating indoors or outdoors while waiting for a table or exiting
- No dancing or standing indoors
- Reservations required for each party
- No seating of multiple parties at one table
- Includes private clubs and country clubs
Meetings, Social Events, and Gatherings
- Limit to lesser of 25 guests or 25% of overall room capacity both indoors and outdoors
- Applicable to professional, cultural and social group gatherings.
- Not applicable to students participating in-person classroom learning, or sports.
- This does not reduce the overall facility capacity dictated by general Phase 4 business guidance such as office, personal care, retail, etc.
- No party buses
A full list of Tier One mitigation efforts can be found here.
In order to return to Phase 4, the Region 6 needs to meet:
- A test positivity rate less ≤6.5% for three consecutive days, as measured by the 7-day rolling average; AND
- ≥20% available staffed ICU hospital beds for three consecutive days, on a 7-day rolling average; AND
- 3) No sustained increase in the number of people in the hospital with COVID-19 for seven out of 10 days, on a 7-day average.
Current metrics for Region 6 can be found here.