Community members can continue to play a critical role in supporting our local restaurants. As we head into mitigation efforts, residents can take the following steps:
1) Continue to follow IDPH and C-UPHD guidelines and wear your mask and social distance
2) Dine outdoors as weather allows.
3) Utilize curbside pickup and delivery services
4) Respect the curbside pickup zones in downtown and campustown districts
5) Tip generously when ordering to support hospitality workers
6) Stay up-to-date on business changes
With your compliance and support, we can continue to ensure the success of our local hospitality industry. Thank you for your commitment to keeping Champaign County Safe!